The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

M Series wheels on the VR-4 any one here running them?

Vr4junkie

Any one here running these wheels I think they'll look perrty good just take the middle bmw cap off and your good plus they can be had cheap on Craiglist. Post some pics if you're running them.

VR_IV_MR

I always thought about seeing how these rims would look on the galant with an AMG body kit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

img.php

mitsuturbo

Quoting jepherz:
Not a very good pic, but I am running them.

OP probably should have specified if he was asking if anyone is running them on a GVR4, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

kartorium

I have a chinese m parallel in the garage. 9.5" wheel, tried to test fit it, but the mounting pad is solid (no indents like some wheels) so I couldn't even get it flush up to the rotor. This wheel is toast, so one of these days I'll drill it out to 5x114 and test fit it again. I know at it's current offset and width it isn't going to work, but just checking it out and measuring might be helpful.

I think they would look good on the car, but the 9.5" is going to be too wide. An 8" or 9" set would work and look good though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts