The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking for a member in south jersey!

Ok so I live in Vineland nj. And 2 weeks ago I saw a Belize green gvr4. On main rd and wheat rd. Never seen this car around my neck of the woods. I think I'm the only one into these cars n dsm's around here. But I saw the car. And yesterday I saw the car again on wheat rd going towards buena nj. Does anyone know this guy or any one from Cumberland or Atlantic county NJ. Hit me up. Btw I'm picking up a un badge gvr4 tommorrow. I'm back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Didn't know where to post this so excuse me if I posted in the wrong section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

dustyduff

There's not too many of us in south jersey. It may have been "throughfaith323", but the last time I saw his car, he was in the middle of swapping the engine. There's one for sale on craigslist, so it could have been that guy. I don't know if he's on here though.

Yea the car I saw was for sale on Craigslist north jersey. It's that same car. Just thought he was a member here to get with him.

desant78

I've got a TWO BG cars, but both are JSB as I type. Nice to have another South Jersey Vr4 around though! when you I am running we should all meet up. Plans to head out to MOD this year in Camden? dustyduff, throughfaith323, and i are all playing on going out. If your a lone mitsu owner (like I am) you can meet up with us before we head out.

Post up some pics!

desant78

Car lools great! If you need anything let me know im right in clayton. Any background on the car?

Well car is unbadged one of the first eight to come to the us as per "ice" and the registry. Car has built motor ,new head, stock injectors, 255, 4 bolt rear, clean interior, "tre stage 2 trans"

transparentdsm

so when is MOD in Camden, because i have a BG as well and I'm in basically North Jersey and have a friend with a 2G who lives an hour outside of Philly. so going to this should be a no brainer, not to mention i just got my GVR-4 off of JSB and today is tuning day.

ade

When: October 13, 2012
9:00am - 1:00pm
Where: 401 N. Delaware Avenue
Camden, NJ 08102

desant78

Quoting transparentdsm:
so when is MOD in Camden, because i have a BG as well and I'm in basically North Jersey and have a friend with a 2G who lives an hour outside of Philly. so going to this should be a no brainer, not to mention i just got my GVR-4 off of JSB and today is tuning day.

Check out the events page! I start a East Coast MOD thread, hope to see you there!

Also congrats on the progress!

Last edited:

So you're the guy I've seen like 3 times driving threw Vineland? Haven't seen the car in a couple of weeks. Last time I saw it I was driving up oak rd in a tractor trailer and honk the horn.

transparentdsm

Sal things have gone horrifically bad and the car is no longer in driving order. sunroof leaked and i had to gut the car and came to find out that its the glass is leaking and the sunroof is shot. 400$ expense im not prepared for....

desant78

^very lame, just wondering why you posted this in this thread....again let me know what you need and I might have almost all of it.

-Sal

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned