The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

heater core hose...

Tre3zy

so ive called kragen and auto zone and they said they dont carry a replacement hose... im going to be calling a mitsu dealership for this one but does anyone here knows when i can get a new ones??? i inspected mines and im afraid that they are going bad... so i wanna replace them before they break.

4thStroke

You can get new ones after you place your order with Mitsubishi.

I'm not sure what you are asking, exactly.

I had one break on me before. I ordered new lines from Jesse at Revolution Motorsports, they came from Mitsu. When I pulled my old ones, they were both in horrible shape, the rubber inside the hose was deteriorating badly.

raptorWagon

I think he's looking for a general idea of how long he will have to wait to receive from Mitsubishi for the parts to arrive. I'd say anywhere from 2-3 weeks.

Here's the Part # for the Hose kit
MB527995

Last edited by a moderator:

broxma

You can pretty much use bulk hose from vatoZone for that. Just measure the ID of the old hose and buy a few feet of it. It's not the bent or turned to go from the water ports to the heater core.

/brox

dmj

Hit up your local dealer, the heater hose kit comes with both hoses and oem clamps for less than $40.00

turbofonz

extreme psi. $28.64. OEM.

boostin4door

Quoting broxma:
You can pretty much use bulk hose from vatoZone for that. Just measure the ID of the old hose and buy a few feet of it. It's not the bent or turned to go from the water ports to the heater core.

/brox

Yeah, ^ thats what I did. Simple, prob $10.00 at the most[cut what you need]Goodyear hose, from any Zone/Advance.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned