The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

462/1000 Hello From Portland

Hey I have been a proud owner of 462/1000 for about half a year now. Ive been lurking the forum a lot since i got the car and finally got around to taking some decent pictures of the car.

img.php

Plans For This Spring is a rebuilt Stage 2 Tranny, HKS 272s, New Springs (Maybe Coilovers), and e85 Tune.

Current Mods are:
EVO3 16G Turbo
EVO8 Frontmount
4WS delete
800cc injectors
FP turbo manifold
3inch exhaust
Walbro 255
ACT 2900 clutch
GM MAF
Autometer boost gauge
AEM Air/Fuel ratio gauge
Turbo timer

DR1665

Welcome, Portlandia. As often as I think about relocating up that way, it's nice to see more Mitsu brothers pop up on the radar in that region.

Car looks nice. I'll second the query on that bumper cover. Looks like it might have been bent or something prior to install? Seems like it's in place at the fenders, but sagging on the corners.

Overall, very nice car. Kudos!

thedsmguy

I used to own this car, then Kerry, then Dharmen, then it was sold again to a unknown in Battleground where it was wrecked lightly tweeking the bumper. Then it was sold at least once more. Its been around the block a bit. I bought it from a guy from up in the puget sound somewhere. I installed some of those parts, Kerry did some and then the next few owner added and subtracted as well. Good luck with build.

I bought The Car after the previous owner drove it into a ditch..i am assuming that's what caused the bumper to look like that. My Additions to the car so far have been a ss Clutch, New H&R Springs, replaced the fog lights (one was missing do to the accident), and a NGR Type S BOV. Car Drives Great and Pulls Hard. Glad to be an owner of a gvr4

GSX_TC

Those 1gb Talon Wheels look great on it.

very nice!

Since I am new, how many people up in the northwest are there? I am south of pdx by about an hour and sadly galant-less now. I think Paul makes it a mission to be involved in every Galant around here

turbohf

welcome!

Quoting OGRallyEdition:
very nice!

Since I am new, how many people up in the northwest are there? I am south of pdx by about an hour and sadly galant-less now. I think Paul makes it a mission to be involved in every Galant around here

im north of Seattle... and Paul hooked me up on a deal for a MAFT lol.

thedsmguy

I have two.
Spence has one.
Kerry has GGSX
Nick has one.
marcus? his mom?
Scott has a GGSX turbo
Galactica is beaverton < if he still owns it.
And there are at least a couple more in the Vancouver Metro that I've seen driving that I have yet to meet.

Last edited:

Quoting Steve462:
I bought The Car after the previous owner drove it into a ditch..i am assuming that's what caused the bumper to look like that. My Additions to the car so far have been a ss Clutch, New H&R Springs, replaced the fog lights (one was missing do to the accident), and a NGR Type S BOV. Car Drives Great and Pulls Hard. Glad to be an owner of a gvr4

*SS Clutch Line haha and wow there are a lot up here in the nw. we should set up a meet or something

4thStroke

There is a Josh that works at the Hazel Dell Autozone, Schucks, or whatever the auto parts store is that next to Ultimate Window Tinting. Marcus is in the Felida area and his mom also has one. There is a Matt out in the Battle Ground area who was in one of the tuner magazines as well as another unknown BG VR4 in Battle Ground. My boss has a SW and NB VR4, another coworker (also works at Baxters) has a KG.

There are a ton of them around here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned