The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fuel pump relay

Hello: I'm looking for the fuel pump relay on my 1992 GVR-4 but haven't found it yet, can anyone please tell me the exact location of this?
Thanks.

kama1

its on the metal bar holding the glovebox

Well I just looked for behind the glove box which I removed completely it but there isn't, so I guess the guy that installed the Haltech EFI, had to removed and is missing now. It seems I will have to make my own relay connection but simple energizing the fuel pump with the key switch in On position and another hidden switch that allows to shut the pump off while main switch is On, it also can be used to prevent to be stolen.

Any other good idea?

Thanks.

holeshotmoe

Also known as MFI Relay. CLICK here for relay & pump schematic.
Stock location...
img.php

img.php

^^^ Thank you very much, finally I could find it and plug the fuel pump wire as it used to be before using the Haltech. The car works again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts