The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

auto FPR

turbowop

I put out a WTB ad for a stock FPR off a 1g turbo Auto trans'd DSM. The current chip in 503 is setup for 43psi base fuel pressure and that's what that specific FPR puts out. It would help to get my SAFC closer to zeroed out. Does anybody know for sure what the four-digit number is that is stamped on that specific FPR? The part number is MD165859, but that doesn't really help when trying to find a used one. I could purchase a new one from JNZ, but I'd rather get a used one for cheap to save some money.

IncorpoRatedX

I have a bag full of ones ive found over time. If we figure out what the digits are and i have one, its yours.

beaner

You could always swap to a 2g rail and use a 2g fpr.

Any one know if you can put a 2g fpr on a 1g rail if you redrill the two bolt holes?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned