The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Help finding a tread.

citymunky

I been looking for the last 2 hours for the tread where somebody modding there stock clock into a Wideband O2 by using a Innovate Motorsports DB gauge.
Since I hate A-pillar gauge pods, and I will be installing a Double Din DVD player, I'm running out of places to install gauges. I'm trying to use 5, and 4 are going in the center A/C vent.

-Wideband
-Boost
-Oil pressure
-Oil temp
-Water temp

moduleunknown

That was probably me.

I still haven't installed it into the dash yet, only mounted the internal bits of the gauge to the clock housing and verified that the gauge still works.

It's low on my list of items that need attention right now so I can't tell you how involved stuffing it back into the clock location may be. I can tell you though that it will be absolutely necessary to cut out a channel in the plastic frame inside/behind the dash for the pc board to slide back into that hole as it's taller than the housing for the clock. It won't just go straight in - will need to angle it in, then slide it back (through a channel you've hacked out).

If you look through my recent posts, you'll find pics in a thread about "post your interior gauge setup's", or something of that nature.

citymunky

Yes it was. I just searched your post to find it. Thanks

Here the link if anybody wants to know what I'm talking about
Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned