The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new project

NZ VR4 RS

the old rs had been sitting round for a while so i decided to buy a rolling shell to use up some spare parts and bits that are being replaced on the original car. here are a few pics of it coming back togther after pulling it apart to remove a lot of bad mods done in the past.

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Looks great on the outside,I suppose the inside is nice as well but just needs a lot of work. You have a couple of nice VR4's there man! Keep updates coming with the new roller!

EDIT: I'm always confused, so, are you planing to get both of them back on the road?

Last edited:

bazeng

I like!!! Vr4 rs wind up windows and no sound deadening! Looks very nice! What strut brace is that?? I need something like that for the Amg. The Whiteline and ultra racing one doesnt clear the Amg intake manifold.

GSX_TC

your soo lucky you have two nice ass real JDM VR4's man, if i were you i'd get them both running good.

Last edited:

NZ VR4 RS

put the new dash in and have cleaned up and refitted most of the interior.

keeping it pretty std in the motor driveline area

motor has
.5mm evo 8 pistons
arp headstuds
steel gasket
looks like std cams
balance shafts removed.

it has the 4 bolt 3.909 diff with lsd std aand i have built up a box with steel forks and rs ratios to suit.

sticking with an evo 3 manifold and turbo
std comp and some 1000cc rc inj
walbro and some 2.5 inch i/c piping and larger cooler should make it a nice daily driver.

Last edited:

NZ VR4 RS

Bazeng the strut brace is a Ms one from japan , not sure if you can still get them.

the car also has some BC gold coilovers and goodridge braided brake line

kama1

Are those standard rs seats?they look similar to my 92 phdm gti set.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts