The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Does anyone remember this grille?

cheekychimp

Not really my choice but I know someone who is looking for one. I'm pretty sure these were made by a company in the UK, I remember someone posting up details of the company once, it might even have been Ken Inn.

Just looking for any information that people might remember.

raptorWagon

One of those was up for sale on here about a year ago. I forget who snatched it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
P1040426.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cheekychimp

Quoting turbowop:
I remember back when those were on eBay. Should have picked one up back then. Damn hindsight.

You mean to flip or you would actually like to put one on your car?

GIjoe

/inforCFgroupbuy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Brunoboy

Quoting FavNumber:
I know someone who'd put it on their car just because of its uber rareness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I see what you did there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

fuel

cheekychimp

^ yes unfortunately that auction has finished and there is no way to contact the seller after the auction is finished unless he has another item for sale. Nice find though!

381gvr4

I remember a discussion about these as being aftermarket Euro company.... Like that helped any /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4orced4door

Quoting blacksheep:
I had one or 2 and sold them way back when...

Of course you did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowroflr.gif

Diego

I've been wanting this since I joined and seen the thread with all the choices that were had way back when.... if we can find the company (doubtful) then I want one for sure, first in line.

GSX_TC

^+1 i too have always wanted that grill.

GSX_TC

Lol what?? i really have. i like my grille that i have now but i've had my eye on that one for a while. just havent seen one for sale yet.

Diego

I wouldn't even know if you knew they existed, seeing you were only a Dsm guy...

GSX_TC

I've always knew about the Galant VR4, just never found one close by for the right price. Glad I finally found the one I wanted though, I'll always cherish this car and won't ever let it get sold or parted out or wrecked. I really love my VR4.

4orced4door

Quoting GSX_TC:
^+1 i too have always wanted that grill.

It's funny because you've only been on here for six months but you've ALWAYS wanted it. Calm down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowroflr.gif

Oh and he ALWAYS knew about the VR4s. Even better. hahaha

Last edited:

GSX_TC

The first time I saw that grille was when I was browsing the members rides section.

What so funny about me saying that I always knew about the Galant VR4? The first time I saw one in person was from my friend robin in Texas like 10 years ago. Ever since then I was like wow this is beautiful and always wanted one from that day on.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned