The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ds-Map

Yao

Anybody that is local to Denver could help me tune Ds-Map?

alansupra94

I am not in Denver but I can teach you how to tune it. Very simple to do.

Yao

Thanks! well, I finally got the car started two weeks ago, but it is undrivable. I then purchased Wideband NTK o2 sensor to see what the car is doing and found that when I gave quick gas or floor it in nutrual it would die. The air/fuel would read 16 dead lean and the car would want to die until I lift off gas again. I am running 1600cc fic/bosch pump with HKS 272cams on 9.1 comp. I have added 450ms to injector dead time across the board. I have tried to increase the VE comp to the max to see why the car would go lean to no available. I then played with the Injector size.... here is where it got interesting. decreased the injector size value from 1658 to around 1100 and the car would start to rev freely now, but everything else is running super rich, like 9 to 1 rich, barely idling. I just don't know why it is doing this, but I am thinking leaving it at 1100 injector value and play with VE comp to lower the air/fuel ratio... that is where I stopped last weekend. I am not sure that I am going down/tunning in the right path.

yao

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts