The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mangus heat barrier intake mainfold gasket...

onesickcrx

Mangus heat barrier intake mainfold gasket. I am intrested in one of these anyone have any experance with one? Likes dislikes? I can't imagine this not working but any info would be great.

shredder2010

Im using one no troubles.

onesickcrx

Installed it with nothing else other then gasket? No RTV or Hylomar or 2 stock gaskets with mangus in the middle? What kinda of power levels are you running and how much boost?

shredder2010

I just installed the gasket not rtv or anything. Right now only 20psi. Im not aure bout hp wise maybe around 325ish, but ive had no problems with it i plan on going to e85 and crank it to 25psi.

DynastyLCD

ive tried the magnus, slowboy, and extremepsi ones. all of which were installed with no RTV or sealant of any kind. all holding 25+ psi, some reused, all good luck. would definetly recommend especially if you plan on swapping manifolds at any point in time.

Brianawd

30+ psi and no leaks at all. No rtv at all.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts