The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

whats needed to datalog?

ok i can never seem to get a straight answer. but ive been doing some searching. what ive come up with is i need the wire from the data port near the fuse panel to my lap top. which i have... only waiting on my serial to usb adapter in the mail. ive downloaded tmo logger. what else do i need to do? i ask because when i hit connect. it says unable to find data... but its not hooked up. so when my serial to usb shows up and i plug it in. it will work without needing anything else? i ask becasue ive never actually logged a dsm before so this is all new to me. thanks in advance.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts