The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help wideband dsm link question

bob92vr4

so i am trying to sim a narrow band on dsm link v3 i have a prologger wideband that will sim a narrow band by it's self so my first question is what is the switch point of the stock o2 sensors if anybody knows and the only wire i need for this is the o2 input going to the ecu put do you guys think i should ground the sensors signal ground to get it to read properly? i have attached a link to the prologger manual so you can see what im talking about with the prologger it on page 9 of this pdf any help would be awesome. prologger manual

brisvr4

You don't need to feed V3 a narrowband signal.
The idea of narrowband sim is that V3 takes the wideband signal and simulates a NB signal for the ecu.
Have you had a read of the instructions to do this over at ecmtuning? It is pretty easy to do.
Have a read Here it should help you out.

bob92vr4

Yes I have read the wili on this my issue is more with translating the lambda settings of the prologger to soitch switch point I don't even know where to start I have posted this question up on the forums there and everyone is telling me just hookit up and it should work and its not working there is no pre determined switch votage for the prologger like there is for all the other widebands out there it has to be set up using lambda on the prologger itself so it out puts the right lambda setting for the ecu to translate. If that makes any sense? I guess I'm just lost I don't even know where to start with this.

brisvr4

I used the 'switch point' instructions on that page to set mine up. I didn't want to just trust the advertised switch point myself. If you have a stock O2 that you can still log you might want to try that.

bob92vr4

thanks for the help i wound up using the linear wb output of the logger set at a lambda value of 1.00 checked out put voltage at stoich and then programed tha into links wbo2 sim tab and so far its working good the only issue i have now is the is almost a full point diff between the dsmlink log and the prologger display have you had any issue with this?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts