The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel injector size

vegeta1170

Is there a way to find out what size fuel injectors they are by looking at them, or some way to identify them? I got some injectors from someone and I don't know what size they are.

autobahntom

There should be numbers on the sides of them. Google those numbers.
Or you can pm NARF on here. He can probably tell you-may have to take a pic for him though.
Tom

vegeta1170

Never mind I think I found out what size they are. Their either 880's or 1000's. I put in the part # in Google and a few threads stated they are 880's and some that they are 95 lb/hr injectors. I think I'm just gonna send them to FIC for cleaning and flow testing. That should solve the mystery once and for all.

The Delphi part numbers are completely different for the 850's vs 950's, so it can only be one of them. They are faintly laser etched around the top circumference.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned