The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo X wheels?

381gvr4

Someone has them on a electric blue car. They had to use a Eastwood fender roller IIRC. BUT they fit!

Romanova

Too big for my taste. Will continue to hold out for Evo 8 or 9 rims.

turbowop

Man I hate when people paint the window frames body color. Completely breaks up the trapezoid shape of the side windows as a whole and brings attention to the fact that the car is a four door too much, IMO. That car would look way better with black window frames.

I think those wheels look pretty good, though.

I think those are wheels look OK but would suit the car better in 17". I too like the factory flat black window trim. It seems more period correct.

bazeng

I like the look of those wheels.

I've always been after something std looking but would clear the vette big brakes.

I might have to try and do this conversion now (5stud)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned