The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone install a AEM UEGO with the dsm link yet?

turbophein

i am in the process right not, but i want to tap into a 0-5v source that doesn't require a buffer circuit. anyone do this? also has anyone installed the AEM sensor in the stock o2 housing location? i know the dsm link can disable the stock sensor.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

You have to use a buffer and installing it in the stock o2 sensor location will significantly reduce the lifespan of the sensor. AEM recommends that you mount it at least 18" from the exhaust port. If you plan on using race gas or run at high rpm for extended amount of time then do at least 36" from the exhaust port.

I have never used a aem, but i have heard they are not accurate . I have the lm-1 and like it alot... just food for thought...
Gage

iLLeffeKt vr-4

They are just as accurate as your lm-1. See for yourself here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts