The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone running greddy emanage blue box?

Hey is anyone running e-manage blue? i have this brand new e-manage from my last project that i never installed and i dont really want to buy dsmlink, just want to know if anyone has pics or diagrams for the install.i have a apexi s-afc version 1 and its killing my car let me know thanks.

JuanTon

Scientist

I have two....never installed them on a VR4 though, Installed one on a starlet GT and one pending a 1G DSM. I've also worked with the Ultimate on a Celica GT4 and soon a toyota Starlet GT.

I can't find the original manual, but the install is straight forward.

hell yeah,how do you like them? alot of people dont like emanage, im trying to get tuned asap and i already have one, im not trying to do anything to crazy with my car so i figured id just stay with the e-manage lol

Scientist

I like it for what it is....Once u realize its limitations and how to work around them, then you can surely do a lot with it.

3Si (3000GT website) will have more than enough info and experience for you on there. Since their options don't include chips and DSM link so the guys did explore the E-manage

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned