Over the last 2 months I took out the old rear end and put in a 4 bolt. I eliminated the 4ws and replaced the ball joints and sway bar endlinks. Call it a budget rebuild I guess. I also filled the subframe mounts with some window sealant that I got from Home Depot. I will update how the car rides when I get it back on the road (few weeks from now). I put a lot of time into this with all the painting and what not. I used POR-15 on most everything except the rear end pumpkin and cover. POR-15 traps heat so thats why I didn't use it on those pieces. The removal of the rear end was also the messiest thing I have ever done!