The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dodge Intrepid Coil Connectors

Does anyone know where I can get these from? I would like two sets. I have searched and saw that someone mentioned it's something Toyota would have, but they didn't list the application or the part number.

Any help would be appreciated!

~Mark

i was told a dodge dealership would have them. i never tried though, a friend hooked me up.

I called my local dodge dealer yesterday and they did not have them nor could they find a part number...

~Mark

Anyone? Someone has to know what other application uses these connectors!

~Mark

You can get them from Toyota dealers (the coils are made by Denso so they use the same connectors as many Japanese cars.)

"toyota part numbers 90980-11246 (coil connector plugs) you need 4

82998-12440 (wires for connectors) you need 8 of these"

(Thanks again for that info, Chris)

JNR

Thanks for the info...I need to pick some up one of these days (was using a home-made connection)...

Do you know how much they run?

turboflanagan

Quote:
Anyone? Someone has to know what other application uses these connectors!

~Mark

05161918AA is the part number for the cop two wire electrical connector for the Intrepid. The kit should come with one connector, wires, heat shrink, and some useless little crimping deals that you need a special tool for.

List price is like $12.70 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

I called my local Toyota dealer this morning and the above number didn't seem to be a "valid part number."

~Mark

spooling92vr4

those are the part numbers i ordered them off of toyotaparts.com or some such place.. the numbers were valid when i ordered them.. the part numbers came right off of the bags

note: you will be able to find them on toyotapart.com, althought thats not where i got them from. dont remember where i got everything from it was years ago

Last edited:

Quote:
I called my local Toyota dealer this morning and the above number didn't seem to be a "valid part number."

~Mark

The number turboflanagan posted is a Dodge part number, the numbers in my post are Toyota numbers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned