The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Whats a good repair manual?

Just wondering what everyone likes for a repair manual. I heard something about one on cd for dsm's that was suppose to be real good. I plan on pulling the turbo off my car to send it out to get rebuilt and i have no experience at it.

quote:Originally posted by 4wsRyan:
Just wondering what everyone likes for a repair manual. I heard something about one on cd for dsm's that was suppose to be real good. I plan on pulling the turbo off my car to send it out to get rebuilt and i have no experience at it. Factory Galant manuals rule, engine/drivetrain, rebuild manual, and technical manual. Ignore all others: Haynes, Chilton, etc.

http://www.ecanfix.com/~manualcd/index2.htm

blacksheep

There is also another repair manual, Harry has the best access to him...he is called Nate Pharr
grin.gif

Ryan, if your 14b is shot, now is a good time to upgrade it. Get the supporting mods to go w/ it, and have a ball. I can't wait till I get my car from Victor Research.

number3

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts