The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo 10 rear seat install

transparentdsm

Ok, so i picked up a set of Evo 10 rear seats for $100. Couldn't pass the deal up.

For the most part its a straight up bolt on affair. You do not need to do any trimming to the interior of the vehicle like needed to install evo 8 rears.

No pictures of the backs being installed, but you just have to bend the two bolt down bars on the left and right to line up with the OEM bolt holes, the metal bolt down bracket in the middle you have to cut a small section out and bolt it under the seat belt.

For the bottoms its just as easy, there are two tabs on the left and the right of the bottom and need to be bent over or cut off(i bent mine), on the back of the seat there is a rod that sticks up, i cut that off, i then drilled 1 hole at the bottom of each of the OEM seat mounts, bent the evo x mounting points to line up and used a nut and bolt with some large washers to hold it in place.

Sorry i only have pictures of the final product. I do think it fits much better in there and looks better.

fuel

What are those front seats you have installed?

transparentdsm

gross, falling apart, yellow foam falling off of, smells of curry cloth 1990 galant LS seats that came with the car.... i need new seats up front baaaad...

citymunky

Nice, I need to find me be a set of X rears asap

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts