The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

No start with new motor and dsmlink

2.4 with a 20g 1150 injectors 3 inch blow thru mas cop setup and dsmlink. Cant get to start. Wired in wideband and primary. Could having the wrong temp sensors effect it or ha I g the wideband as primary?

strokin4dr

I had a no start issue the other day with my new build. Ended up being two of my 10 month old FIC 1120 injectors were completely frozen from sitting on a shelf for 6 months with WD40 in them...
Slapped the old 950s in and it started right up.

Start with the basics. Check for spark, make sure the timing is spot on & the the CAS isn't 180 out. If those are fine, check fuel pressure. All of those were fine on my car and you could hear the compression so checking the injectors my last piece of the puzzle.
**This is assuming you have the ecu/tune setup correctly and no crazy wiring changes, etc to add to the confusion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif **
Good luck!

Got the car started. Never gapped the new plugs. They were almost all the way closed. Time to get tuning I suppose.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned