The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EVO 8 teins install question. Aluminum Bushing?

turbophein

The teins have an aluminum mounting bracket. Where are you guys getting an aluminum bushing to weld on tot he rear shock?

ApexHunter

I imagine you may need to have one custom made. Shouldn't be too difficult. Or you can go this route: Supercar Eng. Adapters

KiNgMaRtY has been using those with some Evo KWs, and i think he's been stoked on em. click

turbophein

thank you for the reply, that is i guess what i was looking for. but at that price i would almost be at the price of the feal kit that is galant specific.

turbophein

Thanks for the link ApexHunter. After looking at them adapters some more, i found you can buy just the rear adapters for $94,or $105 shipped. i found the tein setup for $769 shipped so i am happy for less than $875 total all said and done.

turbophein

I got the Flex Z setup. I read they are great for the street and good for occasional track use.

Last edited:

ApexHunter

Oh man, yes, GREAT bang for the buck. Our TSX customers have been loving them!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts