The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo ecu into vr4

Jim69c

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to run my 88 vr4 on a evo 5 ecu, I've got the wiring harness info and made the jumper harness, my question is to anyone that has done this before... why aren't vr4 pins 11 and 13 used, they are for abs and fuel pump? Any help cheers.

fuel

Remember that diagram is specific for the USDM Galant VR-4 and is different to the JDM ECU. Biggest difference is Cyclone control.

AllanL

i guess you have to compare the whole wiring diagrams for the evo4 vs vr4 with regard to the MPI control relay and the ABS control.

if i remember correctly, the vr4 MPI relay has one more pin, which is not on the 2G/Evos...

i have no idea on the ABS control, though...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts