The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant Gsx noise/tach filter sensor

blue64tsi

Hi all. I couldn't find anything by searching. My buddy has been building his project awhile. Upon first start up we have no tachometer movement. Car is a 1990 Galant Gsx converted to turbo still using the Gsx harness. Car is a 1990 and I wasn't there to search but does anyone know where the harness plug for the noise/tach filter is located? He can't find it. I'm going there today to look, but if someone could give me a hint where to start looking(like it's by the coil wiring, back of engine harness on firewall) it would be helpful. Btw, the ecu just left ecmtuning few weeks ago and they knew it was for our application so we don't think it's ecu. Also the c.o.p was built recently and has the 1990 adapter on it. So we don't think that is the issue either.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts