The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EGR pin 53 on 92 Vr4

marvinmadman

Where does it go? The wire is in the harness and I'd like to use that with Ecmlink to control something. I'd hate to cut it and run another wire through the firewall if the current wire is already under the hood somewhere. So where is the other end at? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Also the color is Light green/blue, not Black/yellow as in all the diagrams I found.

Last edited:

marvinmadman

Well I finally found it. Real obvious spot too. Right next to the underwood fuse box. So now I could literally connect the temp switch wire from the back of the Thermo housing to this EGR connector without any extra wire. It reaches right across. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cupajoe

Instead of starting a new thread for this, where is this plug on the 91? Because I'm trying to do the same thing and I do NOT have that plug coming from that wire loom.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts