The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

listen to my det can

tektic

click
click
There are tuner pro logs and audio recordings in each zip
If anyone has any expertise determining knock please give a listen and tell me if its noise or knock.

Thank you

prove_it

Can't extract at work.....

OldHairyBastard

The recordings are not very good but it does have some knocking noises that either sound like cams or possibly the start of a knock in the motor. I can't give you good feedback without a better recording or in person. It's really hard to tell. I couldn't open the data logging file.

OldHairyBastard

Try and make a better recording or even better a video and upload it to youtube so we can help you out better.

tektic

Hmm. Ill see what I can do. I need to find a program to record the screen with the loger dash and Mic at the same time. Ill look around.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts