The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ralliart GVR4 Engine Mounts

Canadian_CD9A

Hello all, I accidentally purchased what I believe to be a set of Ralliart engine mounts for an E38/E39 Galant VR4, I'm hoping someone here can confirm.

All of the RA numbers are on the bags and the MB numbers are cast in; they are cast like the production unit but with HS90 rubber instead of HS60. Some of the numbers on the bags are illegible, but here's what I've come up with:

RA309260K2 / (no cast number) - Roll stopper
RA309??5K2 / MB309505 - Roll stopper
RA436537K2 / MB436537 - Top mount
RA4355??K2 / MB436553 - Top mount

I also got a pair of Ralliart RA?15?34K2/MB515634 diff mounts which seem to fit the E38/E39 as well.

mounts1-jpg.266261

diff1-jpg.266262

If anyone is interested in buying them, I have them for sale on DSMTuners click

(I know I'm not allowed to post FS ads here, I just hope to find someone who really wants these)

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Wonder how many Mitsu cars from this era those would fit.

If I wasn't hounding replacement rads for my Colt/Mirage ....

LIV4PSI

Galant mounts and DSM are the same

prove_it

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Galant mounts and DSM are the same

Mounts are the same, engine brackets are different.

Just filling in useful info.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned