The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Injectors

G

Staff member
Ok I uploaded this info to google docs. I've collected this info over the years and 99.99% sure it is accurate. The thing I need help with is to figure out a) what vehicle the toyota part # is for and b) the mazda #. Denso is saying those numbers are toyota and mazda numbers but toyota and mazda don't recognize them. Furthermore I would like to fill in the blanks with all the missing info, for example the sard 800cc. Is their a denso number for these? Or were they just private labeled by denso for sard. I know the mazda injector was private labeled for power enterprise but don't know the pe # etc.................

click

Some pics:

Btv_VOD_EGk_KGr_Hq_IOKk_QEv_MT8j_H8t_BL9_Ol_k_Ukg_12.jpg

Btv_VOD_EGk_KGr_Hq_IOKk_QEv_MT8j_H8t_BL9_Ol_k_Ukg_12.png

600x400_2013031500003.jpg

195500_3370.jpg

195500_3650.jpg

d1955003650.jpg

injectors.jpg

sard_63514_1.jpg

800ccgreeninjector.jpg

Maybe some peeps from australia or japan can chime in.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Ttt.

BENE38A

i'm possibly wrong but i remember a while back i was looking at something injector related and the part worked for an mr2 3sgte and 4g63.

Jesus_Negros

I know this may be tedious but if you go Here and under the "DENSO TOP FEED" and click on the part numbers, I'm pretty sure I saw your lime green injector there. Don't remember it being 800cc though.

You probably have this already though.

Edit: Aren't the 315cc Supra injectors lime green?

Last edited by a moderator:

minneSNOWta

The lime-green is 800cc for 4G63. I was looking to possibly get them.

link

G

Staff member
Right, if you look at the excel file in the first post they are all compatible with the 4g63. I need help with the toyota and mazda numbers.

prove_it

So are these OEM injectors then? Possible a source for high flow cheap upgrades?

Jesus_Negros

Quoting G:
Right, if you look at the excel file in the first post they are all compatible with the 4g63. I need help with the toyota and mazda numbers.

Oh I read your post as you looking for those injectors that are oem for toyota and mazda.

G

Staff member
Quoting prove_it:
So are these OEM injectors then? Possible a source for high flow cheap upgrades?

Yes, exactly. I'm trying to figure out what cars these two injectors are for. Denso gave me those 2 numbers but mazda and toyota don't recognize them.

G

Staff member
Aussie peeps?

G

Staff member
No one?

G

Staff member
Quoting prove_it:

Yes!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts