The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What connector is for the EGR valve? 1992 gvr4

hey whats going on I'm curious if any one knows what connector under the hood is for the EGR. I purchased my galant with the egr elimination plate on the IM so I assume it had one. Ive read through the web that gvr4 didn't come with a egr unless it has California emissions and #15 would be missing in the ecu connector. But I checked mine and I have a wire in my #15, but its not the correct color according to this..... click any help is greatly appreciated

theevozero

Your thinking of the egr temp sensor connector, which I thought only dsm had. The gvr4 has a egr control solenoid which is located on the firewall near the vehicle ID plate.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts