The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ford Taurus fans

boostx

I just did a quick Google search and is seems like the Ford Taurus fans are a popular upgrades. I may have get one. Any one running one here?

Barnes

I wanna say my buddy got one of these for his foxbody. Thing is a beast if we are talking about the same fan. The other thing that was cool is I guess if you pick the right one it comes with a slick speed controller.

boostx

It seems these are some bad ass fans and very power hungry.In a little research I found out the fan flows about 4000 cfm and start up at 130 amps then settles back down to 40 amps. This is a lot of draw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

JNR

Sounds like they are close to the Mark VIII fans then in performance (cfm) and amperage draw. Probably a little overkill for the galant though and it's quite large (the Mark VIII fan)...they do work well on BBC's and hi-po SBC's.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned