The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EgonOlsen

mistaVR4

Great person to deal with! I would recommend anyone here to do business with him anytime!

DailyDSM

I'm usually hesitant to deal with members overseas but I had no problems selling to EgonOlsen. Payment was fast and had good communication throughout the whole process. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks for the business.

14u2nV

Same here, not one issue. I wouldn't be scared to sell him more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Diego

Great person and a fine communicator. Fast payment as well.

Great guy. I was also reluctant to deal with someone overseas, but it was an entirely painless experience. Fast payment too.

maroonmetallic

Great Guy!!

He traded grilles with me & everything was packed great to prevent shipping (overseas to me) from breaking it.

Thanks!!!!

-Shawn

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Another plus vote for Morten. Paid when he said he would, and then let me know when the product arrived. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

jnava

Staff member
Great person to buy from. Hell, I thought it would take longer shipping from NZ but it was fast and he packed it perfect. Thanks and please post more goodies for sale.

EgonOlsen

Thanks mate, I will note however that im NOT from NZ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I am from Denmark, which is Scandinavia/Europe. Its only about exactly opposite NZ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

crazydriver81

Great guy to do business with! Absolute recommendation. Thanks a million Morten.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Another transaction with Morten. Paid promptly, and everything went well (except me being slow shipping...).

Thumbs up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts