The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jordangvr4

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Good guy in my book. Met him in person few times and he's very cool. I bought a 1g shifter from him and an EVO "style" shifter knob. He was very upfront and told me it wasn't a real evo knob ahead of time so I really appreciate that.

bought a jdm foglamp from this guy, great communication and shipped asap! thanks man

Bought some amg corner lights from him. Great communcation and fast shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Bought some fog lights from him, great price and very fast shipping. Thanks again man! Hope to do business with you again in the future.

DynastyLCD

bought a hallman MBC from him. very fast shipping! excellent seller!!!!

Bought precision injectors from him. Very fast shipping (5 days to the Netherlands!!!!). The injectors arrived in a very nice injector box (i think the box from his new injectors). He helped me out with the payment via paypal!

Thank you!!!!

onesickcrx

He bought a under tray from me. He payed when he said he would and showed up when he said he would. Easy to deal with highly recommend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mistaVR4

I had a great experience dealing with Jordan! He is definitely someone I would buy from anytime!

Thanks Bro!

4g63mightymax

I had a great experience getting parts from Jordan. He ships fast, gave me a tracking number and gave me the best deal in history on the parts themselves. Thanks Jordan!

minneSNOWta

Jordan gets good stuff. Great to work with too.

Chad989of2000

Jordan hooked me up with a Threespeed harness bar in great condition for a solid price. Great communication and super fast shipping. Good guy for sure.

Fiascoxl

Just received the Personal hub I bought off of him. I consider myself lucky finding this gem to go with my Nardi wheel. Great transaction and great person to deal with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts