The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NateCrisman

4thStroke

I recently bought an item from his partout (dsmpartout.com). I believed I payed for it on January 22nd and received it only 4 days later. Straight answers, no BS. The transaction couldn't have gone smoother!

Thanks Nate.

NateCrisman

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Thanks. Trying to keep this as simple and no frills as possible.

New car to part out in a couple weeks.

91GSR

very happy with my battery relocation kit buy. actually came with a few things i wasnt expecting. thanks bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bigblock4g63

I recently bought an item from his (dsmpartout.com). Straight answers, no BS. The transaction was great. thanks again.

jesus_ralliart

picked up my stuff from nate tonight. what can i say that hasnt already been said, he's a cool dude. he def knows his stuff and its one of those ppl you wouldnt mind havin a few beers with and chillin. Plus, im a noob to the dsm/gvr4 world so i wouldnt mind hangin out with him even if just to learn.

Nartanian

Ordered an Apexi bracket. Fast shipping and reasonable price. Thanks man.

KGVR4

Bought some used HKS cams from Nate. The cams arrived but they were not in the condition I thought they were. Nate deserves an A+ for the transaction because I contacted him and he straight said if you are unhappy with them send them back for a full refund. Nate is a stand up guy and I would definitely do business with him again.

BoostedAWD91

This is the second time i met Nate and bought some parts off him last time being at the shop sale and i bought a motor and bunch of other stuff. Got a great deal and a straight shooter. Never have to worry about dealing with him. Thanks again Nate

conquesttsi

Done a lot of business with Nate and dsmpartout.com Didn't know until today it was customary to leave feedback. Sorry Nate.

Good guy, fair prices. Fast shipping.

Bought a radio bezel, k&n filter, cluch disk/pressure plate, eprom ecu.

4 seperate transactions. All at different times. All went smoothly.

Recently bought front Gvr4 wheel hubs from him. Communication was quick as well as the shipping. Thanks!

THEKID

i bought a set of 5 lug rear outer hubs shipping was fast and parts were mint as described will do business again.

I picked up some parts from Nate.
Overall very happy with the way things went.

Great price and was willing to hold the product till I get back from the desert. Easy to get ahold of.

Will update post once I get back and recieve the turbo.

UPDATE: Picked the turbo up w/o any issues. Awesome guy to do business with. I also bought another part while there and once again a great price. Nate is the man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Good guy plain and simple.
I needed a bracket asap and he got it to me next day.

JSchleim18

Awesome guy

He made the trip from NJ to my place to pick up a set of coilovers and slicks in exchange for some camber plates and blown shocks so I can modify the evo suspension to fit my GVR-4.

Thanks again!

ApexHunter

Nate had a battery tray posted for a killer price so i swooped on it. I was a little wary of what kind of condition it would be in given the price. Turned out it's in great shape. Item was shipped quick and packaged well. Good communication, great guy to deal with. Would definitely buy from again in the future.

punisher

These pistons are in fantastic shape, I got one hell of a deal from Nate. Thanks Man.

BoostedAWD91

I have purchased a good amount from Nate from his recent part out and a engine from another part out and he always is a straight shooter and can always trust him. Thanks again for everything Nate!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts