The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

onesickcrx

gtluke

bought a carbon fiber hood off of him today. great communication and nice guy.
hood looks really nice too. his stuff looks well taken care of.
-luke-

14bCrazy

I bought a Civic from him. Great to deal with. Thanks again. This car has saved my alot of money on gas.

JUANPSI

I picked up some suspension from him a few months back. Great price and easy to deal with. Thanks again!!

89coltgt

Bought a fuel cell from Cory, very smooth transaction and well pacakged. Thanks again!

awesome guy. knows alot about alot and was very helpful with everything. thanx for the wheels again.

Armitage

Just got my parts from Cory. He shipped them out super fast and they arrived in perfect condition as described. Would definitely deal with again, no question. Thanks!

Gary_Chiu

Cory is the man. He shipped the parts out within 2 hours of payment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I will have to add to this:

He came up from NY to MASS to buy a JDM CRX si-r front end that I posted up on here.
He arrived when he said he would and was a cool about me being a few mins late, even brought a few guys to move all the stuff, took maybe 5 mins to move it all. Unlike everyone who drives up to meet me for car parts, he didn't try to knock off a few extra dollars after the deal was made for "gas money". He agreed on a price and he didn't even attempt to do the "GAS MONEY last minute $20 lowball"

Just for that alone he gets an A+ on his report card. Will do business again!

Woody

A good stand up guy, he made the transaction a breeze. Will do business with him anytime.

Incredibly fast, I send the money on Monday and the TB elbow I bought was here on Wed lol. Granted we are in the same state but still, that's great. Thanks again man, it looks like it should work out just fine.

Pete

Good buyer, fasy payment, and good communication even with the pm's not working on here.

acidrumz

I give thumbs up for this guy. Bought some cams that was shipped and packaged right.

thanks.
yy

turbofonz

Good guy. Our transaction could of been smoother,but that would of only been if the buyer-before me wasn't there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts