The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4Grim

mistaVR4

Had another great transaction with this fella (can't believe this is you first GG post??) anyway, he paid fast, and was very patient when I couldn't ship it right away!

Thanks,

-Steve

DR1665

Another satisfied customer. He found a good selection of Galants at a local j-yard and took orders from members on the site. Got me radio brackets for cheap and sent them out stat. Good guy.

Much appreciated. Hopefully more of the people who got in on this deal will chime in.

4Grim

Thanks guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pleasure doing busniss with you MistaVR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DR1665 I am glad to help you find what you needed for your Galant. I know how hard it is finding parts for these cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

slobra

Got me an 89 underdash heater vent, shipped in no time and packaged well. Also had great communication, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again at all, Thanks alot!

holeshotmoe

Got an underdash too. It was just as described, packaged nicely, and with great communications. Thanks

boostx

Great transaction with him..

pot

Staff member
I had a second transaction with Kevin and it was super smooth and super easy to say the least. I love doing business with members like Kevin; patient and open honest communication. Thanks again for your business brother

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Recent transaction with Kevin that went as intended. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts