The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

maroonmetallic

1941Galant

Shawn is an awesome guy. He helped me get a busted 93 headlight after USPS demolished mine. He shipped the headlight out quickly, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Hill

Last edited:

OldHairyBastard

Shawn is a great guy. He road down with me to the Des Moines meet and helped me install a Clutch, Clutch Pressure Plate, Clutch Master Cylinder, Clutch Slave Cylinder, Driveshaft & Transfercase and this all in the same day before we drove down and not to mention the first day that we had met face to face. He knows a lot about the different parts that fit on these cars from other years and is always ready to lend a hand.

Thank you Shawn----Your a class act.

89Mirageman

Another + for Shawn, very fast payment on the Galant GS side mouldings I sold him.

OldHairyBastard

Again he went out of his way to stop by and help out with the car and drove all the way down to Iowa and back. +1 for the Midwest no sleep crew.

Doug

mistaVR4

Do business with you anytime man! Great communication, quick payment. Doesn't get any better than that!

Thanks man!

-Steve

4orced4door

Bought a computer from me. Smooth transaction, great guy to deal with. Thanks!

turbowop

Shawn hooked me up with a '92 grill. Transaction went great. Would deal with again.

FTW, ZOMG! OMFG! yay

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

89Mirageman

Shawn is the man, he saw that I got screwed over on a black top CAS and offered me one of his spares for an awesome price. It was sitting on my door step a few days after the payment was sent, opened it up and it looks perfect.

I owe you one man, let me know if you need anything! Thanks...

I should have posted this a while back, but Shawn here is a great seller. Not only did he quickly respond to my WTB thread but also threw in some other stuff I could use at a very low price and quick shipping. Nicely done.

GSX_TC

Just bought some decals from Shawn, very happy with his price and shipping speed. Thanks man

mikus

Vr4sRus pulls through again. Even called a friend to get my number, to confirm my mailing address. stand up guy!

EgonOlsen

We traded grilles, very nice guy, no hassles at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
he even added some us corners for no charge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

OldHairyBastard

As always found what I needed and gave me a great price. Delivered the part in person and spent the day getting attacked by my 7yr old at Great America.

GSNT

Bought a fwd flywheel from him. He said it was used but I'm not even resurfacing it because it looks like it was used for like 20 minutes. Great guy.

G

Staff member
Awesome buyer, cash on the barrel!

blacksheep

Shawn is awesome. He actually made a trip just for me to a junkyard. Fast shipping too - He shipped saturday and I got it today. All of it well packaged too protecting all the plastic. I plan to buy from him again.

AllanL

like ^...

they've said it all.

need i say more?

thanks Shawn...

GSX_TC

Just got an old galant key chain from Shawn, thank you for sending it quickly and hooking me up.

badams

Sent me a few shift boots for shipping only! Great Guy, would do business with him again - Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts