The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Great Guy- CO vr4

I have done a ton of business with Mike Patrick (CO VR4). I have spent thousands of dollars and have taken a trip all the way to CO to pickup a car un seen in person on his word. Car was better shape that described. I also have purchased a HKS manifold and HKS turbo which Mike was over the top helpful in me getting it. I would suggest if you get the chance buy from him he has great stuff and great prices! Mike has been one of the most easy and helpful person to deal with. I would gladly do business with him again and again and again. A+++++++
Rob Neubauer

Mike bought my GVR4 last summer; short negotiation; WIRED the money directly into my bank account..I stored the car for a couple of months, then at the agreed time & date, boom, transporter arrives and off it goes....AAA+++
I still would like to see a couple pictures of what he's building !?!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Just completed the purchase of a new magnus intake manifold Mike had for sale. The transaction went very smoothly with good information about what I was buying, pictures of the product, good shipping with tracking numbers, and good communication. I couldn't really ask for anything better.

Thanks Mike!

VR4coop

Just bought a Stock Extrude Honed intake off Mike. Things went great. He let me put a down payment and then pay the rest when i got it. Good Guy!!!

I bought the other extrude honed intake manifold.

I Paypalled him the money on Tuesday, had it by Friday!

Great seller.

All your base are belong to us.

twkd

chucklesas

I just purchased a used 4g64 crank from Mike. It was packed up very nicely and he keep me in the loop as far as when he was shipping and everything. Great guy to deal with.
Thanks again Mike,

number3

He bought our 01 Jetta last month. He wired the money right away and was very nice to deal with the entire time!

Top notch board member!

steve

Quote:
Originally posted by TGPilot
Just wanted to post a quick thanks to Mike! He helped me to get a perfect working order tranny for my 94 Talon TSi. Mike worked with me, kept close touch for us to meet and allow me to drive the car that was donating it's tranny and transfer case. At no time did I ever feel nervous or like I was getting taken by someone with more knowledge than me in the DSM world! He was up front and completely honest with me!

It is/was a great pleasure to deal with Mike in getting my Talon up and moving again!

Thanks MIKE!
-Kenny

iLLeffeKt vr-4

bump for a good guy.
just purchased a turbo outlet pipe from CO VR4.
fast shipping.
thanks again.

Great guy to do business with. He sold me an eprom ecu. He gave me the ecu part number to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and that is what I got. I give this dude two thumbs up.
Francis

Barnes

Bump up for a good guy that didn't sell me anything at all, but almost did.

Mike was kind enough to send my money back after I had already paid him for a tranny because I found one locally for a lot cheaper. I like that way that I can trust people here enough to send a cashiers check to them, and not be too worried that it won't come back. Talk about a nice guy to let me do such a thing.

Of course I should have just stuck with buying the tranny from him, because the local one was a piece of sh*t. Go figure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bump for a great seller. Bought a 4-bolt LSD rear from Mike a while back. He gave me a great price on it, and was good enough to hold it for me for a short while until I could make room for it. When he did ship it he packed it like he was shipping glass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif I was very pleased with the transaction, and would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Ajay

CmanorVr4

Bought a stainless O2 from Mike, he shipped immediately after receiving the payment, O2 arrived quickly as promised, I couldn't have been more pleased, Great guy to deal with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bought a 14b exhaust housing from him. super friendly fellow. got the part within a few days. couldn't have asked for more.. thanks mike.

b.

Mike is a great guy to deal with. He always comes through in fine fassion. A TRUE asset to the Galant/DSM community.

Last edited by a moderator:

CmanorVr4

Mike is a great guy, once again kudos to him! If you get a chance to do business with him, do it with no reservations, he's a great guy!!!!

And yet another GOOD GUY report, made arrangements with Minke and bought the switchable tranny from him, got here yesterday and looks great. Packaging was good and shipment was quick. Thanks Mike!

GVR-4

Mike sold me some Denso 660's that were perfectly matched. Good communication, timely responses, honest guy. Exactly the kind of person you want to buy stuff from. I would definitely do business with him again.

me too, got a set of 660s from him, perfect just like he said, very fast shipping extremely easy to deal with...GREAT guy

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts