The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GaylantVR4

Traded my wheels for an exhaust and datalogger. he helped install the new exhaust which was a PITA and he is a good guy to deal with.

Thanks again. Bought the wheels, turbo, manifold, o2, wastegate, hell what havent I got off your car...

Thanks again joe for always being there to help out with problems

Street Surgeon

Awesome guy, always good deals on parts AND willing to lend a hand whenever anyone's in need!!!

ejc

Excellent guy to deal. Great communication and fast shipping. The turbo was just as described. Definitely will do business again.

He pulled me out of a jam with the wife by selling me a viscous coupler. The package came quickly and was as described.

-Josh

89coltgt

Bought a rev hard manifold and turbonetics turbine housing from Joe. Great guy and fast shipping.

89Mirageman

Bought a new set of Ron's caliper brackets from him, he shipped them very fast and answered PM's in a timely matter. Great guy!

bustedsm

Great guy, very easy to deal with and overall easy going. Bought a set of foglights from him even though I was unsure if they'd fit. His gain my loss, so they are back up for sale!

A++

rez

Bought a manifold heat shield from him and it was shipped quickly and
he even cleaned it up before sending it, great seller!

Joe sold me a knock sensor in great shape for a good price with excellent shipping and communication all around; I would gladly do business again with him.

splattj

Bought his scuffed up Wilwood calipers. They weren't too bad, just like he had stated. Great price and reasonably quick shipping.

rez

Another good guy post from me to gaylantvr4- bought a black top cas from him and got it in 2 days.

Thanks again man.

ade

great item, gnarly communication and man his shipping is off tha chain ...OFF THA CHAIN...

dsm10o0

Got a 3 bolt auto rear lsd from this member, shipping was super quick, great seller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Steve885

Bought a fp big 16g looks great...can't Waite to get on my car..thanks again...fast shipping good packaging

MMCVR4

Sold him some OEM exhaust parts and the transaction was smooth and hassle free. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts