The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Boostx

Bought Gas tank that are pretty hard to find, was very reasonably priced and had references from performance shop.

Jostar

YUP he is an awesome guy, bought 20G from him, he deliver the
turbo on time, thanks.

steve

How could I forget, John was down in FL so he mailed me some brochures and stuff to help me plan for my trip, which was in a week or two. Went out of his way to do that for me, expecting nothing in return.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

atc250r

Staff member
John is definitely a good guy. I've dealt with him on several items and always had a pleasant experience.

John

boostx

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif! Hey thanks for all the support..
and you all have been good to me also
thanks

chucklesas

Bought a wiring harness from him. Great to deal with. No complaints from me.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
John has helped me out with some parts and gave me a good deal in the process. Thanks.

steve

I'm trading my '91 GVR4 wheels for his '92 GVR4 wheels. He's not gaining anything in the process since he's selling these wheels to someone overseas. Just a good guy.
icon14.gif

Just made my first transactiopn with John, I got the body panels from him and he shipped the out nicely packed, it was just an all around great transaction.

WesS

great guy here...makes awesome quality parts and very very helpful. I have sat on the phone with him a couple of times now for some "tech support" about his products.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

John is great guy, spoke with him on the phone few times, communication through pm's was always prompt and the COP i got from him was delivered by the date requested. top notch setup. thanks john.

It was great dealing with John on two different transactions, bought an oil cooler which will help with my JDM 4g63t swap and 93 headlights.

Hope to deal with you again.

mistaVR4

John hooked me up with my COP setup also! Awesome quality, the coils look brand new and the wiring is top notch! Super nice plug and play system. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with John anytime. Thanks a lot man! I will let you know how it goes once my motor is back in which will be very soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

WesS

John came through for me again. Quality stuff..I swear it gets better every time I order from him.

Just received a kick ass COP plate from John. Great guy to do business with! I may order another at some point!

Thanks again, John!

~Mark

just got my cop in today. and nice looking work i like it. too bad my car is having problems though.

just got my COP setup....great guy to deal with, answered all my PMs very quickly, and the packaging was awesome, too...would definitely recommend...cant wait to get 1609 on the road!

Aaron

COP came today! A+++++
Looks great, got here fast!
I can't wait slap it on the ride. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Thanks

iLLeffeKt vr-4

got a radio panel from John and everything went awesome, just like the first time. thanks again

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts