The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Terry Posten

jcgalntvr4-244

Met him at the meet this last month great guy he took my 2 burned ECUs and fixed them and even overnighted them back to me ...Doesnt get much better than that as far as I'm concerned!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He is a "True Asset" to our community. Thanks alot Buddy!!

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Posten

Thanks for the kind words.

If I can help out, just ask.

Just wanted to thank Terry for the meet that he put on, and all of the food and pop that we all drank. Also for all of the TOP NOTCH work that he did on the ECU's. If anyone has any work needed to be done on ecu's, socketed, cap's, or just a good cleaning give him a call. Thanks for everything Terry, Chris

jcgalntvr4-244

^ yeah what he said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jogalant

Another Terry Posten fan here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif just got the RC550's and Keydiver chip. Packaging was awesome, delivery was timely and most importantly the goods were just as he described-first rate! Thanks, Terry!

sleepyvr4

Terry hooked me up on an ecu socket job for $10. When I PM'd him to check on it, he responded and said he was really busy that week, but he would make it up to me. He next day aired it to me. Ecu still works fine. Thanks Terry!!!

Terry is a great guy, paid me right away for an antenna he wanted and was very responsive to PM's. Thanks

Just sent Terry 3 ECU's, he had them back to me with extremley quick turnaround and the SOCKETS and CAPS look great on all 3! Great guy to do business with! Would recommend his services to anybody.

I just did a trade deal with Terry tonight... my Galant for his Cadillac. He was extremely thorough from beginning to end, and a great guy to deal with in general. Thanks so much, Terry!

spooling92vr4

awesome guy!.. terry replaced the caps on my ecu and even fixed more broken stuff and wouldnt accept any extra money.. got my ecu back promptly and in great shape.. thanks terry!

Polish

Great guy, had him do some work on 2 ECU's. Both look good, quick to respond to questions, great prices, and fast service. It doesn't get any better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

skivittlerjimb

Terry even took apart and cleaned up a lowly auto. tranny computer from an Eagle Summit for me (as well as its ECU). Quick turn around and VERY reasonable price. Thank you sir!

I sent 2 ECU's to him for socketing and caps, both look and work great. Thanks for the quick turnaround, great guy highly recommended.
Thanks again, Bryan

GOt my ECU socketed and had the caps replaced recently by terry, looks like good work to me and you wont hear me complain on the prices or turn around time.

Thanks Alot!

Great guy Terry is just replaced the caps in my ECU and a hell of a job if I do say so. Even after a little mix-up he got it worked out and I recieved my ECU back promptly. Thanks Man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ducttapeguy

Terry just hooked me up with an awesome deal on a exhaust manifold that he thought was in good shape. He sent it to me 3 day and it turns out it was cracked in a couple of places, so he is refunding my money. He is a great guy to deal with. Thanks, Terry

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts