The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jcgalntvr4-244

THIS DUDE IS AWESOME!!! needed a part overnighted and he paid the difference because i expressed how important it was i had the part... jcgalntvr4-244 i will get that money to you pronto... THANKS A MILLION

[ 08-26-2004, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: mistaVR4 ]

I am preaching to the choir here by saying that Jeremy is a great guy, but here goes...

This is the second deal I have made with Jeremy and both have gone without a hitch. He is quick to pay and always follows through with what he says.

Another excellent go-to-guy!

Thanks again, Jeremy!

Bill Ecker

jcgalntvr4-244

Another excellent go-to-guy!
Same to you my friend.

Jeremy

Jeremy is alive and well! Just completed another flawless transaction with him. Glad to see you are back in action, Jeremy! I hope the parts serve you well!

Bill

wow i missed this
did anyone ever get this kid StreetDraginGVR4
Jeremy is an awsome guy

V8EATER

Jeremy is da bomb yo! He throws the best meets ever, always there to lend a hand, or a garage (me, doug, ryan), never hesitates to get you something you need, and bends over backwards to help you if neccesary. I can't even begin to tell you all he has done for everyone else on the board, much less for me personally.

Do not hesitate to do business with him. You will not be disappointed.

Jeremy, thanks again for everything.

OldHairyBastard

Jeremy is a great guy. He would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I consider it an honor and a pleasure to have met him and talk to him on an almost daily basis.

Myles

Since I haven't put one up for him yet. Here it is. J-REMY is a bad ass Mo Fo. Throws great meets. Awesome to hang out with. Just an all out cool dude. Thanks for everything and until next time. *****!

mistaVR4

Awesome guy! Always real nice. Super quick payment, always a pleasure to do business with!!

Thanks again bro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peace.

vapid

Bumper sticker came in today, thanks again!

mistaVR4

Another very easy transaction with Jeremy! Thanks for making our deal seamless, open for business with ya either way, anytime!

Thanks bro!

Peace,

-Steve

92GVR4num65

Bought a dogleg off him. Great communication, fast shipping and great packaging. Great seller to deal with!! Thanks again Jeremy!

GSX_TC

Jeremy shipped me a bunch of locks and an entire steering column on such short notice, thanks again Jeremy!

GSX_TC

Purchased a cusco cage from Jeremy and he sent it all, even the hardware for it. Thanks Jeremy!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts