The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pivvay

mistaVR4

Here is great guy,

He sold me his exhaust and injectors for a good price, he's always willing to help with any problem that I have with the Galant and the list goes on.......

Thanks man
grin.gif

Steve

[ 05-20-2004, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: mistaVR4 ]

steve

Thumbs up for Chris. Got my ShiftedThinking fiav/isc blockoff plate the other day. Thanks!

Scott Y

I agree, Chris = good guy.
Did some welding for me, helped me install the EVO suspension bits, and during my first visit to Bandi last year he showed me what to do so I didn't look like an idiot and embarass myself. Well, let me say that I wasn't embarrassed until I ran a best of 15.5 at 87.

Polish

Quote:
Thumbs up for Chris. Got my ShiftedThinking fiav/isc blockoff plate the other day. Thanks!

+1 Thanks Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pivvay came to the rescue with a rear bumper support. I had been looking for one for months.

When it arrived it was in better condition than I had imagined.

Chris - next time you come to New England - I owe you a lunch..

Thanks again

Good Guy, I bought service manuals off him and he got them out fast.Thanks again Chris

Excellent to do business with. Everything was packaged well, and shipped out fast.

NYC86ZC

Good guy because everything was packaged well, but there was a large leak from the radiator once it was installed. It was difficult, nearly impossible for chris to know it had a hole because there were no visible signs. Chris never installed it so he did not know of it's condition. I explained the situation to him in a private email and he an agreement was made that made us both happy.

Overall good guy.

atc250r

Staff member
Great guy to deal with. My shizzle showed up fo rizzle!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

John

PadresFan

Thanks for the badge Chris, you're still an asset to this community.

Rausch

got my bushings...thanks man. very quick.

Chris is awesome, thanks for the VC Chris /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

4orced4door

Got several things fast and in great shape! Thanks Chris!

Myles

Got a Bracket from Chris. Came very promptly and in great shape. Thanks a lot!

vr4199

not good guy, great guy... I got all his rear brake components at a great price, packed well, great shape would most def. do business with again!!!!!

Purchased GVR4 wiring harness, arrived in great condition, well packaged!

(sorry took so long for me to post feedback)

AWDnot2

Purchased 3" SS tubing. Thanks Chris.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts