The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tektic

GVR4kauai

Really Good Guy!! We made a trade for some parts and he really hooked it up! We originally talked about just making a chip for my current setup as our trade for the parts I had. But he took it a step further and hooked me up with a old keydiver chip he had and even burnt my mods on it for me!! Can't thank him enough for the help and time he spent making the chips for me! Would definitely do business again if it ever comes about. Got the chip in last night and car started right up! Time to go do a few pulls and maybe see what I can log or see with the computer hooked up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif thanks Tektic

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts