The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BogusSVO

EfiniX

Can any of us really say enough good things about this guy? Anyone who's read his tech articles in the Technical Discussions forum knows he's the real McCoy. Informed, articulate, and absolutely passionate about his work.

He sent me a head a little while back. It showed up promptly with the quality you would expect based on his forum posts. My mechanic is EHMotorsports (Evan). He's an exceedingly good mechanic, pays attention to detail, and had been building race cars for a while now. When a rebuilt anything shows up at his shop and he's happy, you know the work is good.

And in case you aren't convinced, when the head got pulled off my car, it was discovered that a bad injector had burned up the #3 cylinder. I'm expecting my rebuilt block from BogusSVO sometime next week and I'm sure I'll be back here singing his praises again after it shows up.

GSTwithPSI

Dale (BogusSVO) cut me a great deal on a short block and head back when I was in Pensacola. He took a bunch of cores I had that were worthless to me, and gave me shop credit towards my build. He didn't have to, but he went out of his way to take my junk, and help me where he could. My short block and head is sitting in the garage right now, and I'm sure it will run great when I finally get around to completing the build. I'll post some pictures of the work when I can.

On top of that, Dale is a really knowledgeable guy, who has experience to match. He took one look at an assembled oil pump I had, and suspected it had a a cheap stub shaft (the one without an oil groove) installed. He opened it up right there in front of me in the shop, and sure enough, the shaft bore was galled, and the knockoff shaft was eating the pump housing alive. Before that, I didn't even know there were knockoff BSE oil pump shafts. Now I do.

Dale is an old school guy, who's been at it a long time. He's a one man operation, who treats his customers better than any of the big guys I've worked with. He's the real deal, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

89Mirageman

Dale replied to a WTB ad that I had posted on here. He had the part I needed and made me an excellent deal on it. I would easily do business with him again in the future.

GSTwithPSI

Dale is that guy who has EVERYTHING laying around. He got me a new oil squirter when I was in a tight spot. Another great transaction as expected. Thanks, Dale.

faqinshiet

Great guy. A wealth of knowledge. Tons of parts and excellent seller. Got piston rings, valve springs, freeze plugs, head gasket, arp head studs, rod bearing and main bearings. Thank you dale!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts