The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gotclutch87

DynastyLCD

just performed a transaction with Steve. very nice guy to deal with, very patient, asked a few questions and paid the same day. would do business with him again anyday! A+++ forum member!

vr4tom

Got my items as described, shipped fast and very well packed!
Thanks Again.

thomcasey

Got cluster and mirror as expected. Even tossed in a hood hinge for free!! A+++++++++

thomcasey

I drove on up to cedar falls to buy seats and got totally hooked up with tons of stuff. Amazing guy to deal with.

NYC86ZC

Bought a support bracket for my gvr4 from Steve. Paid him for the part and he sent it out the next day. The packaging was done great.
I'd definitely do business with again.
Thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts