The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jmelocik

BPU925

posted up a wanted to buy for a 1g manual rack.....got it today....thanks again man

jmelocik

Glad you got it quickly. Let me know if there is anything else you ever need.

Josh

BPU925

posted up a wanted to buy for a non cruise control throttle cable.....he got with me quick and got my part today....once again thanks man

MX4

I made a purchase from Josh. Perfect communication and shipment shipped and delivered quickly. Would deal with Josh again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Josh!

89Mirageman

Josh is kinda local to me and answered my WTB for some 91 wagon wheels. I drove down to pick them up and they were just as described. He also tossed in a pair of springs that I needed for free. Great guy to deal with.

pot

Staff member
I have had several transactions with Josh and he is one helluva guy and another untapped resource on the board. Its too bad he's too busy to spend much time here on the board. He has sold me multiple parts over the past year and a half at remarkable prices. If your in North Carolina or just passing through look him. A definite outstanding guy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts