The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC

deedo

Hes a good man, hit me up in,the wtb thread and had exactly what I was looking for, I met up with him the next day about 20 minutes from my place and after a very fair trade I ended up getting my new trim. I would recomend anyone who is fortunate enough to purchase from him to go through with the transaction as im sure anything from him will be of the highest quality.... Hes also gonna one helluva clean nile black

minneSNOWta

Thanks GSX TC for the door lock tabs and circle thingies! He called me from the junkyard and apparently was wearing sandals. Went out to get some kicks and got me the parts. I'll be doing business again.

Brunoboy

Mikes great on response time, and very nice guy to deal with. Fast shipper and he helped me out big time. Thanks!

minneSNOWta

Another thanks to Mike for the USDM fogs.

tsitalon1

Great seller : Bought a turbo from Mike and it was not what I expected, contacted him and he refunded me. Handled very professionally.

Thanks again Mike!

dsm10o0

Mike is an awesome guy to deal with! Just bought my cams.

IncorpoRatedX

paid mike for filters, mike shipped filters, filters arrived. I now have filters.

Simple and easy process, good communication. GW could learn a thing or two from Mike (not about exhausts, about selling things.)

jepherz

Staff member
Mike purchased something from me after patiently waiting for pictures of the item and patiently waiting for me to ship. Instant payment and great transaction.

pot

Staff member
This is my second interaction w/ Mike and again he is a stand up forum member! Paid promptly and acknowledged receipt of his Vr-4 rear decklid badge. Now put that damn badge on the car up above that whack exhaust fart can.

GSX_TC

Lol that muffler has been gone man

GSX_TC

Thanks Anthony! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

strokin4dr

Mike just bought 2 bumpers from me and sent the payments exactly when he said he would. Easy to reach and a nice guy. All around good deal.

89Mirageman

1st time dealing with Mike on here, money was sent for the items asap and the transaction went flawless. Thanks again!

Turbo99

Mike was not only nice enough to donate his minty fresh decommissioned rear bumper support to me, but had it brought to the shootout!

Definitely a good guy in my book. Who else pays out of pocket for a photographer and organizes a bunch of Galant stuff at the shootout?

Thanks again bud!

GSX_TC

Thanks Brad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts