The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:616/1000 92 Galant VR-4 need a lil work $2500 obo Located in So Cal

1992 GALANT VR4 616/1000
100.XXX MILES ORIGINAL
PERFORMANCE MOTOR MOUNTS
TURBO TIMER
HKS 272 CAMS
750cc INJECTORS
ACT FLYWHEEL & STAGE 3 CLUTCH
TEIN SUSPENSION
3IN EXHAUST
BIG FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
HKS BOV
20G TURBO
BOOST GAUGE
LEATHER INTERIOR SUNROOF
MITSUBISHI ROOF RACK
NEW TIMING BELT 2ND GEN AIR FLOW METER
SALVAGE TITLE (FENDER BENDER)
ASKING 2500$
EVERYTHING WORKS
5 SPEED AWD AWS
Turbo Timer
Boost Gauge

Last edited by a moderator:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Please edit the title of your post to include the asking price or your thread will be removed.

Seller mentioned to me that there's a leak at the main seal. This would, I feel, be pertinent info in the OP, but nonetheless...

galantrevolution

search on los angeles craigslist and you will find the previus owner no longer than a month so the car need some work

GSX_TC

this car still for sale or what?

omertaitalia

i found this car from a guy that bought it from a auction, just a little backround info, had tags from 2001 had 64k miles on it. i put that bumper on it i think cuz it came with a non vr4 one, it looks alot better then it did when i had it thats for sure. glad its with a enthusiast

galantrevolution

when i got it, the rear main was leaking and some rocker noise, so when the valve cover was remove i found some rocker arms loose and on the wrong places, so i end up taking the engine and trans out, i got new , head resurface, new valve train, new clutch water pump, and other parts right now i just have to install the engine back to the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts