The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 (974/2000) $3500 chicago,il

im looking to sell my galant vr4 (974/2000). im in tough times now and came down to having to sell this wonderful car. i got the car last year, when i bought the car it wasnt running at all. now the car starts and is fully operational. i want to get rid of this soon so i can get out of the dsm/mitsu game. car has brand new shifter cables from grand mitsu (have receipt), clutch fork and throw out bearing with pivot ball.

head was replaced when i got the car at APM racing. it was rebuilt and has only 1000 miles on it since rebuilt(have receipt)
fp2 cams intake and exhaust with 1300miles on it as well.
has safc with custom chip with 2 step from r&d in bloomingdale
act 2100 with 6 puck clutch less that 100 miles just had it put in.
aem wide band, prosports boost and oil press. gauge.
has 17in rims unknown brand but has 85% tire life left.
16g turbo with fmic
car is completely unbadged other than the plate on the dash

the bad
some sratches here and there
mismatch hood and the driver fender is starting to get surface rust.

if your interested give me a call at 773 29o three 8 five zero ill send pic through email or pm but i rather you come see the car in person than from pics. serious buyers please. CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS asking $3500 firm

willing to trade for a nice daily driver or even a stock 1g dsm (no projects)plus cash on your end.

Last edited by a moderator:

back up for sale and really need to get rid of her asap. really tough times and need her gone for bills.

Is this still available?

Can this car be daily driven with no issues? How solid is the tune, and was the SAFC installed correctly?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts